Get a real taste for the outdoors with this true camping tradition! In this 75 minute session, you’ll be cooking your own food on a campfire just like you would in the wild. With a wide variety of foods on offer, improve you camping skills in this relaxing and rewarding activity. Whether you’re looking to practice for your Scout badge or a corporate group wanting to improve your team morale, this activity is sure to be a winner for the entire group.
If anyone in your group has any dietary requirements, please let us know in advance!
|Scout and Guide Groups||General Group
||Education Group||Birthday Party|
|5.70 (pp)||6.70 (pp)||7.80+VAT (pp)||Contact us for a quote|
- Minimum and maximum numbers apply for bookings
- This activity has a minimum age requirement of 7 years old
- Closed toe shoes are needed for all activities – no sandals or flip flops
- Every activity can be ran in various weather conditions, so please come with appropriate clothing, such as coats or sun cream
- All equipment is provided for every activity
- All kit is inspected regularly and checked before every session