Come and enjoy one of the fantastic water-based activities we offer here at Eaton Vale Activity Centre! Kayaking is more difficult than Canoeing, and you’ll be in complete control of your own boat. In this challenging activity, you’ll see how hard work can pay off in this ultimate water sports activity. Led by our skilled instructors, each with British Canoeing coaching qualifications, you’ll be under constant supervision so we can ensure you have the best time possible. The maximum number of people we can cater for in a group is 16, and we often tend to suggest that this is better suited to older children, such as ages 10 or above, due to the need for good upper body strength.
|Youth Group||Education Group||Birthday Party|
|£6.80 (pp)||£7.30+VAT (pp)|
- Minimum and maximum group numbers apply when booking
- This activity has a minimum age requirement of 7 years old
- Closed toe shoes are needed for all activities – no sandals or flip flops
- Every activity can be ran in various weather conditions, so please come with appropriate clothing, such as coats or sun cream
- Please bring a change of clothes if you’re partaking in water sports activities. Don’t worry – there are shower facilities on site!
- All equipment is provided for every activity
- All kit is inspected regularly and checked before every session