Raft Building is one of hands-on activities. Based in the water, you’ll have a real practical challenge to make sure you stay as dry as possible! Using ropes, barrels and logs, your group will work together to assemble a raft of your own design on dry land, then take your man-made raft to the water to test your design! You’ll learn all about teamwork, as well as planning and problem solving in this group task. Suitable for a variety of ages, our instructors are on hand to lend as much help as needed, whether that be the odd handy tip or an instructed session. This activity will have you leaving with massive smiles, loud laughter, and a lot of wet clothing!
|Scout and Guide Groups||General Group||Education Group||Birthday Party|
|6.80 (pp)||7.80 (pp)||7.80+VAT (pp)||Contact us for a quote|
- Minimum and maximum group numbers apply when booking
- This activity has a minimum age requirement of 7 years old
- Closed toe shoes are needed for all activities – no sandals or flip flops
- Please bring a change of clothes if you’re partaking in water sports activities. Don’t worry – there are shower facilities on site!
- Every activity can be ran in various weather conditions, so please come with appropriate clothing, such as coats or sun cream
- All equipment is provided for every activity
- All kit is inspected regularly and checked before every session