What will I learn?
This is an entry level course which will teach you about shooting arrows, delivering sessions, selecting equipment, and much more.
How long will this course be?
This course will be 2 and a half days long.
Who can take this course?
- This course has a minimum age requirement of 17
- You don’t need any previous experience
Where can this course take me?
This course will enable you to confidently lead your own archery sessions for beginners of all ages and abilities.
What will I need to bring?
- Please provide your own lunch
- Notepad and pens will be required to take notes throughout the duration of the course
- Waterproofs/wet weather clothing may be required, depending on the weather conditions
- You are welcome to bring your own bow should you wish
- Open-toed or heeled shoes, and jewellery are not appropriate for this course
- Long hair must be tied back
What will be supplied?
- All specialist equipment, such as bows and arrows and safety equipment
- You will receive an Archery GB Information pack
- Refreshments, such as teas and coffees, will be provided throughout the duration of your course
- Your certificate is included in the price
Friday 6th to Sunday 8th April 2018
Friday: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
How much will it cost?
|2.5 Day Course|