This is a popular one for those keen explorers! Get back in tune with nature with this classic activity. Experience the stunning scenery in Eaton Vale by getting 1 on 1 with the countryside here. Learn how to make a fire in the most rustic way possible, and build a shelter that would allow you to survive in the wilderness! Brilliant for teamwork, this activity will improve your individual and combined communication skills, as well as your efficiency – especially when it rains! Guaranteed to be 75 minutes of pure enjoyment, laughter and ear-to-ear smiles.
Also on offer here at Eaton Vale Activity Centre are 3 hour Bushcraft sessions! You’ll get the chance to learn much more about making shelters and the different types. You’ll be able to perfect your fire-making skills, as well as cooking your own food – campfire style!
|Scout and Guide Groups||General Group||Education Group||Birthday Party|
|£5.70 (pp)||£6.70 (pp)||£7.80+VAT (pp)||Contact us for a quote|
- Minimum and maximum group numbers apply when booking
- This activity has a minimum age requirement of 7 years old
- Closed toe shoes are needed for all activities – no sandals or flip flops
- Every activity can be ran in various weather conditions, so please come with appropriate clothing, such as coats or sun cream
- All equipment is provided for every activity
- All kit is inspected regularly and checked before every session