Our exciting Mountain Biking activity is not like biking as you normally know it. You’ll be led through the session by our Qualified Mountain-bike Instructors’ Award Scheme (MIAS) Instructors, who will be able to safely teach you the ropes before you take to our tree lined track to practice your new skills.
Your confidence will bloom as you set off on our purpose built outdoor track, practising all your new skills whilst enjoying the gorgeous scenery. With a variety of bike sizes to accommodate everyone, everyone can fall in love with biking in this session!
|Scout & Guide Groups||£7 pp|
|General Group||£8 pp|
|Education Group||£8+VAT pp|
|Birthday Party||From £125 (group)|
- Participants must be able to ride a bike in order to take part in this activity
- Minimum and maximum group numbers apply when booking
- This activity has a minimum age requirement of 10 years old
- Closed toe shoes are needed for all activities – no sandals or flip flops
- Every activity can be ran in various weather conditions, so please come with appropriate clothing, such as coats or sun cream
- All equipment is provided for every activity
- All kit is inspected regularly and checked before every session