What will I learn?
This is an entry level course which will teach you about shooting arrows, delivering sessions, selecting equipment, and much more.
How long will this course be?
This course will be 2 days long.
Who can take this course?
- This course has a minimum age requirement of 17
- You don’t need any previous experience
Where can this course take me?
This course will enable you to confidently lead your own archery sessions for beginners of all ages and abilities.
What will I need to bring?
- Please provide your own lunch
- Notepad and pens will be required to take notes throughout the duration of the course
- The course will be outdoors all day, so please bring gear and clothing appropriate for the weather
- You are welcome to bring your own bow should you wish
- Open-toed or heeled shoes, and jewellery are not appropriate for this course
- Long hair must be tied back
The course will be in line with the most up-to-date and current COVID measures.
We will require a 10% deposit to book your place on the course, with the full amount being required 2 weeks before the course start date (27th February). If the course is cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions then you will be entitled to a full refund, or you can hold your space on the course until it is rescheduled.
If you have any more questions about this course or any other courses that we run please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What will be supplied?
- All specialist equipment, such as bows and arrows and safety equipment
- You will receive an Archery GB Information pack
- Refreshments, such as teas and coffees, will be provided throughout the duration of your course
- Your certificate is included in the price
Saturday 10th to Sunday 11th April 2021
Saturday: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
How much will it cost?
How to book
If you wish to book on to this course complete this form and please email it to email@example.com
All deposit and course payments must be paid via BACS;
Bank Name – Santander
Sort code – 09-02-22
Account number – 10586020
Account name – Eaton Vale Scout & Guide Activity Centre