Holiday Club is back.
We run an action-packed holiday club for children aged between 8 and 14 with arrivals from 8:45 and collection by 16:30.
We follow a ‘challenge by choice’ policy here, so no one will ever be forced to do something they do not wish to. With this in mind, you’ll be amazed at the confidence they will gain from challenging themselves here at our Activity Centre.
Holiday Club runs Monday to Fridays throughout all school holidays (excluding bank holidays and the December break)
Prices and how to book
The price per person per day is only £27 and can be booked online here
Daily Schedule for Holiday Club
Each day on Holiday Club will be really varied and could be very different.
The activities that young people will take part in will planned around the qualifications of the instructors running the provision that day, alongside the weather forecast. We also fit our Holiday Club provision in around any other bookings that the centre has that day therefore it is impossible to say what activities we will be doing each day.
Young people will be split into groups for these activities. We may not keep sibling together and there may be times where to ensure ratio’s we need to split up large friendship groups. However there is plenty of free time during the day for young people to still spend time together.
An example day at our holiday club will consist of:
- 8:45 – 9.00 Registration
- 9:00 – 12.00 Activity sessions including a break
- 12:00 – 1:00 Lunch and free time
- 1.00 – 3.45 Activity sessions including a break
- 3.45: Shop and free time
- 4.00 – 4.30 Pick-up time
Please find below an essential kit list. Please note that there will be outdoors WHATEVER THE WEATHER and young people will have a far more enjoyable day if they are dressed for it. Young people MUST have a full change of clothes each day.
• Wear – clothing you can get dirty and is suitable for the weather conditions that day. Lots of layers are great please.
• A complete change of clothing (including underwear and shoes) and a spare bag to put wet clothes into
• A towel (for wet activities)
• A spare warm jumper
• A refillable drinks bottle
• Lunch and snacks as needed
• Water proof coat (ESSENTIAL) and trousers if owned
• Shop money (see below – a few £1’s will be plenty)
• Hat, gloves and scarf
• Wellington boots or Outdoor shoes.
Site can be wet especially first thing in the morning, and we would therefore advise that young people wear suitable outdoor shoes (such as boots) as having wet feet all day is miserable.
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer refunds for dates booked that young people are not able to attend.
If you have any questions about your booking, please contact us quoting your booking reference.
Please be aware that we do not accept childcare vouchers