Come and discover our outdoor archery range in the heart of the Norfolk countryside. Archery is a sport for everyone and is perfect for those looking for a calmer activity where both feet are kept firmly on the floor. Perfect for all ages and abilities, this activity will help you find your inner Robin Hood.
You’ll be taught everything you need, from how to hold and shoot a bow and arrow to how to collect the arrows from the targets (hopefully from the gold!) Watch your skill improve throughout this 75 minute experience as you work individually and progress on to team games. A popular one for Birthday Parties as this activity is always a winner for the entire group.
|Scout & Guide Groups
|£165 (group of 12)
- Minimum and maximum group numbers apply when booking
- This activity has a minimum age requirement of 5 years old
- Closed toe shoes are needed for all activities – no sandals or flip flops
- Every activity can be ran in various weather conditions, so please come with appropriate clothing, such as coats or sun cream
- All equipment is provided for every activity
- All kit is inspected regularly and checked before every session
Rainbows can no longer take part in this activity.
This is due to an update to Guiding guidance.