Learn how to throw axes through the air and hit right on target. Test accuracy and skill with this thrilling 75 minute activity in picturesque rustic range.
Once popular amongst Vikings thousands of years ago, axe throwing is an exhilarating experience to be a part of. Discover all the techniques and build axe throwing skills. Take aim at tree stump targets with a traditional tomahawk and enjoy the challenge of hitting the target.
|Scout & Guide Groups||£6 pp|
|General Group||£7 pp|
|Education Group||£8+VAT pp|
|Birthday Party||From £100 (group)|
- Minimum and maximum group numbers apply when booking
- This activity has a minimum age requirement of 7 years old
- Closed toe shoes are needed for all activities – no sandals or flip flops
- Every activity can be ran in various weather conditions, so please come with appropriate clothing, such as coats or sun cream
- All equipment is provided for every activity
- All kit is inspected regularly and checked before every session