This is one of our High Ropes activities, and is always a crowd pleaser. You’ll have to climb your way up the gigantic ladder, where the wooden posts get further and further apart the higher you get – for this reason Jacob’s Ladder can be quite physically challenging.
It takes real team work to get all of you to the top. The rest of the team will belay from the bottom (this means pulling the ropes through that keeps the climbers safe). Every group that finish this activity leave with a huge sense of personal and group achievement.
|Scout & Guide Groups
- Minimum and maximum group numbers apply when booking
- This activity has a minimum age requirement of 7 years old
- Closed toe shoes are needed for all activities – no sandals or flip flops
- Every activity can be ran in various weather conditions, so please come with appropriate clothing, such as coats or sun cream
- All equipment is provided for every activity
- All kit is inspected regularly and checked before every session