With our indoor climbing wall you’ll face a tall challenge – 7 metres tall to be precise! With a variety of different routes to try, there’s something for everyone. Start on one of our easier routes and progress on to our trickier ones! In pairs, you’ll learn how to assist each other climb as one stands at the bottom ‘belaying’ (this means pulling the rope through that keeps the climber safe).
As it inspires teamwork, you’ll see how eager your group is to encourage each other. You’ll see how rewarding hard work is in this activity, as your individual determination is more valuable than previous experience.
|Scout & Guide Groups
|£165 (group of 12)
- Minimum and maximum group numbers apply when booking
- This activity has a minimum age requirement of 7 years old
- Closed toe shoes are needed for all activities – no sandals or flip flops
- Every activity can be ran in various weather conditions, so please come with appropriate
clothing, such as coats or sun cream
- All equipment is provided for every activity
- All kit is inspected regularly and checked before every session