The cavebus poses a unique challenge which has to be seen to be believed 350ft of caving tunnels built in to a repurposed bus. Wearing a helmet and headlamp young people explore the cave system by twisting, turning and wriggling their way through a maze passageways.
The participant is in a safe environment with access doors at 10m intervals so the participant can exit the cave at any point. Cavebus provides an all year-round activity, housed in a repurposed bus.
|Scout & Guide Groups||£7 pp|
|General Group||£8 pp|
|Education Group||£8+VAT pp|
|Birthday Party||From £115 (group)|
- Minimum and maximum group numbers apply when booking
- This activity has a minimum age requirement of 5 years old
- Closed toe shoes are needed for all activities – no sandals or flip flops
- Please bring a change of clothes if you’re partaking in water sports activities. Don’t worry – there are shower facilities on site!
- Every activity can be ran in various weather conditions, so please come with appropriate clothing, such as coats or sun cream
- All equipment is provided for every activity
- All kit is inspected regularly and checked before every session