With our indoor climbing wall you’ll face a tall challenge – 7 metres tall to be precise! With a variety of different routes to try, there’s something for everyone. Start on the one of our easier routes and progress on to our trickier ones! In pairs, you’ll learn how to assist each other climb as one stands at the bottom ‘belaying’ (this means pulling the rope through that keeps the climber safe). As it inspires teamwork, you’ll see how eager your group is to encourage each other. You’ll see how rewarding hard work is in this activity, as your individual determination is more valuable than previous experience.
Another option we offer for climbing here at Eaton Vale are progressive courses. Often 6 weeks long (though we can provide courses to fit the individual’s needs), you’ll gain a wide variety of skills and advance through the difficulties at your own pace.
|Education Group||Birthday Party||Corporate Group|
|£6.80 (pp)||£6.80 (pp)||£107 (group)||
- Minimum and maximum group numbers apply when booking
- This activity has a minimum age requirement of 7 years old
- Closed toe shoes are needed for all activities – no sandals or flip flops
- Every activity can be ran in various weather conditions, so please come with appropriate clothing, such as coats or sun cream
- All equipment is provided for every activity
- All kit is inspected regularly and checked before every session