Grass Sledging is one of the self-led sessions we offer at the Centre. You’ll be given a safety brief by one of our instructors before being left to create your own fun sledding down our purpose built hill.
Play games, race, or have distance competitions – the fun is endless with this light-hearted activity. It doesn’t need to be winter to experience all the fun of sledding.
|Scout & Guide Groups
|£35 (self led group)
|£45 (self led group)
|£45+VAT (self led group)
- Minimum and maximum group numbers apply when booking
- This activity has a minimum age requirement of 5 years old
- Closed toe shoes are needed for all activities – no sandals or flip flops
- Every activity can be ran in various weather conditions, so please come with appropriate clothing, such as coats or sun cream
- All equipment is provided for every activity
- All kit is inspected regularly and checked before every session