The Low Ropes course is a mixture of ropes and bridges built through the trees at Eaton Vale. With only a short distance between the ground and the course, this is low enough for those not afraid of heights but high enough to still present a challenge. Low Ropes is great for team building, as you and two other team mates help each other to navigate the course. Two will be spotters, helping the one climbing to remain safe at all times. There are two sides to this course: an easy side and a hard side. This allows your group to steadily progress throughout this 75 minute session, so there's always something new to try and there's always a challenge.
|Youth Group||Education Group||Birthday Party|
|£5.70 (pp)||£7.30+VAT (pp)||£94 (group)|
- This activity has a minimum age requirement of 5 years old
- Closed toe shoes are needed for all activities – no sandals or flip flops
- Every activity can be ran in various weather conditions, so please come with appropriate clothing, such as coats or sun cream
- All equipment is provided for every activity
- All kit is inspected regularly and checked before every session